Here are some links to useful resources relating to Open Banking and the Consumer Data Right:
- The government’s Consumer Data Right Home page. This page is the official home for the CDR and contains plenty of useful material for consumers and providers that is worth exploring if you are new to Open Banking and the CDR
- The home of the Data Standards Body which sets the technical standards for the Consumer Data Right.
- The Data Standard Body has developed a simple banking products comparator primarily to assist Data Holders test their Product Reference Data APIs. It provides a quick and easy way to explore the types of product reference data that Data Holders are publishing.
- The government has commissioned a second inquiry into the future directions of the Consumer Data Right, again lead by Scott Farrell that is exploring the next steps on the CDR journey.
- Another source of interesting articles and commentary on the Consumer Data Right and Open Banking is Deloitte’s Open Banking entry point.
- For those interested in what’s happening in Europe, the UK Open Banking Implementation Entity site is worth a look.
I will add to this list as I find other interesting resources that may be of interest to the community.